I cant get over this picture.
Why He’s Hot:
- Ladies and gents, say hello to Edward Helms, one of the sexiest, funniest men in comedy today a.k.a. the future father of your children. You may know him as Andy “The Nard Dog” Bernard from The Office or as Stu Price from The Hangover. Swooning yet? Yeah, I thought so.
- The man is a musician. He plays the banjo like a fucking pro and makes sweet melodies on the piano. How many men can sing about Mike Tyson’s tiger and still make it sound sexy as hell?
- Ed’s spreading his fuckhottness all over Hollywood and has worked with some of the hottest guys in the industry—Bradley Cooper, Jon Stewart, and John Krasinski, just to name a few.
- He can dance like there’s no tomorrow. Practicing the running man with a bullhorn, doing splits, and dancing in parking lots are all part of the job description. If the man’s a sexy as hell dancer, he’s definitely just as skilled in the bedroom.
- HE’S SINGLE. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, as if he couldn’t get any hotter, Ed’s currently unattached. Get ready for some banjo-playing, gay Al Gore-impersonating sexy time. Oh yes.
I’ll love him forever.